Weekly Online Classes
Drop-in classes are the ideal way to improve both your meditation skills and your knowledge of the Buddhist approach to life.
Each class consists of a guided breathing meditation, a talk by the Teacher on an aspect of Buddhist philosophy and a guided contemplative meditation at the end. There is also an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have about the topic or about meditation.
Everyone is welcome to attend these classes, you do not need to be an experienced meditator. Registration is required, please see instructions below how to sign up for a class. Each class is part of a series but is self-contained so you do not need to attend every class, you can drop into the series at anytime.
JOINING AN ONLINE CLASS IS EASY!
- Choose the online meditation class you are interested in viewing. Click “Add to Cart”.
- When you added all of the classes click the “View Cart” button at the top of the screen. (It looks like a shopping bag.)
- Follow the checkout process and pay with your credit or debit card via PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account, simply click – Pay With A Card. Pop in your coupon if you’re a Centre Member.
- When you’re logged in, you’ll find the link to your online meditation class under the “Downloads” in My Account.
- We’ll also email you a link with your order confirmation.
- Just before the class is due to start, click the link and enjoy your online meditation class.